A Better Solution to Your Office Cleaning Needs in Brisbane
Cleaning an office isn’t rocket science, and yet almost everyone has a story about a problem they or someone they know has experienced with their workplace’s cleaning. Why?
It generally comes down to some combination of bad planning, poorly skilled or unmotivated cleaners, ineffective communication, or a lack of systems to monitor and manage the work being performed.
The almost universal nature of these issues amongst businesses using contract cleaners has led Cleanworks to progressively develop and refine a suite of tangible, concrete measures to effectively mitigate and prevent such problems from occurring on the sites we service.
How we ensure our commercial office cleaning services exceed your expectations
- We take great care to get the specifics and schedule of your cleaning right from the beginning, to ensure both the quality and efficiency of our service
- We make sure we assign your site suitable, quality cleaners with the requisite skills, experience and cultural fit for your business
- We regularly audit the standard of cleaning performed on your site
- We monitor and provide reporting based on the time our cleaners spend onsite
- We regularly audit the skills, knowledge and performance of our cleaners
- We provide ongoing cleaner training and support
- We use performance incentives to motivate our cleaners
- A dedicated Account Manager (not the cleaner) communicates with you regularly to make sure everything is running smoothly, and to identify and quickly resolve any arising issues
- We consistently look for opportunities to optimise your cleaning schedule to further improve the quality and efficiency of the cleaning provided If applicable, we can coordinate periodic impact and specialty cleans such as windows, carpet and upholstery, pressure cleaning and so forth
- We can also assist with the seamless ordering and stock management of your bathroom and workplace consumables.
Take the first step to better office cleaning for your Brisbane business
Whether you are outsourcing your workplace’s cleaning for the first time, searching for a more reliable alternative to your current cleaners or shopping around to make sure you are getting value for money, you should speak with Cleanworks.
Our focus is on creating mutually beneficial long-term relationships not making quick sales and moving on. If you’d like to find out how we can work with you to provide a reliable, high-standard of cleaning for your workplace, contact one of our friendly customer service representatives today.